We are 'A Multicultural Ministry Reaching The Lost'. We are committed to introduce Jesus to the lost and unchurched from the different cultures. We just want to 'love God and reach the world' with the good news of Jesus' death, burial and resurrection.
All are welcomed through the doors of our church regardless of culture, nationality, color, class or creed. We are committed to see people come into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, grow, and fulfill their calling and purpose in life.
World Outreach Christian Center is a charismatic, non denominational, and independent ministry.
Apostle Stephen De Souza (Snr. Pastor) and Pastor Margarita De Souza (Co- Pastor) planted World Outreach Christian Center in New York City in 2000. God spoke to them to raise up an apostolic, multicultural Ministry that would reach out to the world with the gospel of Jesus Christ. They have three children (Krystal, Stefon & Matthew).
WOCC is currently involved in many nations of the world. Apostle De Souza is an apostolic father of many sons and daughters and is an international conference speaker. His wife, Pastor Margarita De Souza, also speaks in conferences and has a strong prophetic and intercessory ministry.
If you would like to invite Apostle De Souza to speak at your Church or Event, please visit BOOK ONLINE.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
1. THE HOLY TRINITY – One Eternal God who is existent in three persons (God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit) – Matt.28: 19; 1 Tim. 3: 16; John 14: 16-17.
2. THE BIBLE – The Bible is the inspired, infallible and unadulterated Word of God, and is the sole authority that governs conduct – 2 Tim.3: 16.
3. SALVATION – All have sinned and fallen short of God’s glory. Jesus died for our sins as our substitute. The only way that one can be saved is by confessing one's sins and accepting Christ as one's Lord and Savior – Rom.3: 23; Isa.53: 4-6; Jn.1: 12; Jn.14: 6; Jn.3: 16.
4. WATER BAPTISM – One must be water baptized after receiving Christ as Savior. It identifies the believer with the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ – Mat.28: 19;Acts 2: 38; Rom.6:4
5. BAPTISM OF THE HOLY SPIRIT – The baptism of the Holy Spirit is promised to every believer. The initial evidence of the Holy Spirit baptism is speaking in tongues (a heavenly language). The Holy Spirit baptism is accompanied with power for service – Acts 1: 8; Acts 2: 38; Acts 2: 1-4.
6. FIVE FOLD MINISTRY – God has given five people gifts to the church – Apostles, Prophets, Pastors,Teachers, Evangelists –to equip the saints for the work of the ministry and to edify the church – Eph.4: 11-14.
7. GIFTS OF THE SPIRIT – There are nine special gifts/supernatural abilities that the Holy Spirit has made available to the church so that the saints can build the kingdom through the demonstration of the power of God – 1 Cor.12: 1, 4-11;1 Cor. 14: 1-33.
8. SPIRIT FILLED PRAISE AND WORSHIP – Jn.4: 22-24; Col.3: 16. Worship that is anointed spontaneous, and led by the Spirit.
9. THE RETURN OF CHRIST – Jesus Christ is coming again. His return is sooner than we think. The saints, dead and alive will be caught up (raptured)to meet the Lord in the air and will be taken to heaven. The saints will then return with Christ at the battle of Armageddon, and will reign and rule with Him on earth forever. 1 Thess.4: 16-17; Rev.19: 11-21; 20: 1-5 10. ETERNAL JUDGEMENT – Those that have rejected Christ as their Lord and Savior will have to stand before God to be judged at the ‘Great White Throne Judgment’. The ultimate penalty for sin is HELL/LAKE OF FIRE – Rev.20: 11-15.
God loves you and wants to have a personal relationship with you. Would you like to give Him your life today? Just confess your sins and ask Jesus to come into your life RIGHT NOW.